"Project Trailblazer": Partners start testing PedalCell's products
PedalCell has officially partnered with a list of organizations to stress-test PedalCell's product in the wild. Coined "Project Trailblazer," the initiative has already compiled a well-rounded list of organizations in the Midwest. Partners will receive devices that fit onto their current bicycles or stationary bikes placed in strategic indoor areas (visit the Trailblazer website here).
The current partners are:
- Boober Tours- a pedicab company in Ann Arbor that gives back to the community through second-chance hiring.
- The Northwestern Cycling Team- Northwestern University's biking team. Read more about our partnership here.
- The Garage at Northwestern- Northwestern's incubator for student entrepreneurship and innovation.
- TechArb- The University of Michigan's student venture accelerator.
- The Zell Lurie Institute of Entrepreneurship- The Ross School of Business's Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, Venture Capital, and Private Equity at the University of Michigan.
All of the partners will be issued hardware revisions throughout the coming months and are super excited to try the technology! PedalCell will be expanding the list of partners to include organizations with different use-cases and those in warmer climates. If your organization is interested in becoming a Trailblazer partner, PedalCell is currently soliciting cycling-based organizations to fill out an online form here.
Stay tuned to our blog and social media channels as we highlight how our Trailblazer partners are using PedalCell technology. More exciting news to come soon!